Who has the right to vote outside the country?
- Must be a Libyan national enjoing legal capacity.
- Must be over 18 years.
- Must be a holder of the national ID number.
- Must have applied and registered in the voter register.
- Not to be affiliated with the regular military institutions.
- Must not be previously sentenced in honor violation crime, unless he is reinstated.
Registration can be commenced by creating a user account on the following website:
An application should be made that includes the national number and the country in which the applicant wishes to vote in.
The applicant is notified if his application is accepted.